From the 90s side-swept hairdo to the latest top knot, Kangana Ranaut has nailed each hairstyle with grace. She not only experiments with her films but also with her styles when it comes to fashion. The best part is that she confidently rocks these hairstyles.
So, let’s have a look at some of the inspiring Kangana Ranaut hairstyles.
- Side Parted Low Bun
The simple and sleek side-parted bun is the perfect hairdo for an ethnic outfit. To achieve this look of Kangana, you will have to side part your hair while applying some gel or serum to make it clean and then wrap them in a low bun. This is among the best hairstyles for working women.
- Side Parted Party Curls
Here, Kangana has a certain 3B type curls, made up of springy ringlets that you will surely love if you prefer high-defined curls. This simple side-parted style, teased a bit near the forehead, looks fun. In fact, it is one of the best hairstyles for curly hair.
- Deepika Padukone Latest Hairstyles
- Sara Ali Khan Hairstyles that are Perfect for All Occasions
- Katrina Kaif Latest Hairstyles you Must Try
- Ananya Pandey Hairstyles that You can Recreate
- Latest Hairstyles for 40s Women in India | 2022
- Best Shades of Burgundy Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- The Coolest Brown Hair Color Ideas for Brunettes
- Low Ponytail with Curly Bangs
This low ponytail hairstyle with brown-colored curls bangs looks great and can be paired with an ethnic outfit. Here, you just have to tuck low your wavy curls and leave some bangs. Also, remember not to brush too much as this will disturb the curly pattern. Finally, you can pair this long hair hairdo with some accessories to elevate the look.
- Thin Curls
The thin curls hairstyle is best for achieving a cute, youthful look. But, this curly short hair look is not so easy to maintain. You will have to take proper care of your curls so that they look as fresh as flaunted by Kangana.
Recommended Post –
- Blonde Hair Color Ideas for Young Women
- Red Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Top Bridal Hairstyles carried by Fashion Divas
- Tamannah Bhatia Latest Hairstyles and Haircuts
- Hairstyles of Shruti Haasan that are Flawless
- Kajal Aggarwal Summer Hairstyles
- Hairstyles and Haircuts for Saree for Long Hair
- Loose Low Bun with Bangs
Kangana Ranaut takes our breath away with this gorgeous low bun in a saree. This amazing low bun with bangs is a great way to frame your face and look unique. Check Out Yami Gautam hairstyles for similar low bun.
- Top Bollywood Actress Latest Hairstyles 2022
- Kriti Sanon Hair Looks : Iconic Hairstyles of Kriti Sanon
- Zareen Khan Latest Hairstyles
- Shraddha Kapoor Hairstyles with Haircut Name
- Latest Hairstyles for 20s Girls in India
- List of Hairstyles to Look Hair Thicker
- Most Alluring Hairstyles for Frizzy Hair to Style in 2022
- Center-Parted Low Braid
With this look, Kangana Ranaut won the National Award in Best Actress Category in her blockbuster movie, “Queen”. This is one of the late 30s women’s hairstyles that can be styled whenever you feel like wrapping your locks. For similar braided hairstyles check out Rashmika Mandanna hairstyles and Rakul Preet Singh hairstyles.
- Straight Medium Hair with Braid
Another simple hairdo of Kangana was seen in the film, “Thalaivi,” based on Jayalalitha. You can try this braid with a saree to get a formal, classy look. For similar straight hairstyle checkout Priyanka Chopra hairstyles and Anushka Sharma Hairstyles.
- Retro High Bun
In order to get a retro look, go for this high bun with side-swept bang. This gorgeous neat, and clean hairstyle for thin girls looks great when paired with a silk saree and some elegant jewelry. Kangana Ranaut has surely grabbed a lot of attention with this classy look. For similar retro hairstyles must check Sonam Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Low Bun with Gajra
Kangana Ranaut was seen in an orange golden Kanchipuram saree during the Mumbai launch. Here, she keeps her makeup minimal, with her hair tied in a neat low bun, adorned with a gajra, and looks absolutely gorgeous and royal. For similar bun with gajra hairstyle check out Alia Bhatt hairstyles and Kajol Hairstyle.
- Aishwarya Rai Evergreen Hairstyles
- Best Jacqueline Fernandez Hairstyle of all Time
- Different Hairstyles of Kiara Advani You Should Try
- Best Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape Women
- Best Golden Blonde Hair Color Ideas for Your Skin Tone
- Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Heart Face Shape women
- Bollywood Inspires Short Haircuts for Girls
- Retro Curtain Bangs with Braid
The actress has created looks on several occasions that give retro vibes. It is clearly visible from her looks that she totally loves and adorns retro vibes. This is similar to this braided look with curtain bangs that she wore during the movie Thalaivi.
- Messy Bun
Kangana Ranaut has always been seen promoting Indian handlooms. In this professional women hairstyle, the actress appears in an red suit, paired with tying her curly hair in a loose messy bun. In fact, Kangana Ranaut has a face shape, and most of the styles look good on her.
Must Read –
- Most Stylish Kareena Kapoor Hairstyles
- The 10 Most Influential Celebrity Hair Stylists In Bollywood
- Hairstyles for Oval Face Shape Women
- Most Flattering Hairstyles For Square Faces Women
- Flattering Haircuts for Round Faces Women
- How to Identify Skin Tone and Undertone for Your Skin?
These were some of the famous hairstyles of Kangana Ranaut that you can try on different occasions, along with following a good hair care regime, especially the hair care routine for curly hair. By following this, you will be able to get such gorgeous looks of Kangana Ranaut with ease.