If you want your big size breast to reduce to some extent and get the perfectly sized bust-line, then add a plank to your workout program. By doing a plank, you get your upper chest muscles toned by reducing excessive fat accumulated in your breast area.
Plank is the best exercise to reduce breast size, also that works all the muscles in your core and boosts metabolism, thus helps in burning more calories.
It reduces back pain and improves posture, as well. Planks, if done correctly and regularly, can resist fatigue and improve flexibility. It is a simple but effective bodyweight exercise that requires no apparatus.
Recommended | Exercise #1 – Pushups to reduce breast size
Steps To Do Plank Correctly
- Step 1 – Lie on the floor or mat on facing down.
- Step 2 – Place your hands directly under your shoulders bit wider than your shoulder width as likely we do while doing push-ups.
- Step 3 – Your toes should touch the ground. Take a deep breath and raise your body into a push-up.
- Step 4 – Your body should stay away the few inches above from the floor, making a straight line from your top of the head to heels.
- Draw your navel toward your spine and tighten your buttocks.
- Look at the floor, while keeping your head in a neutral position and breathe normally.
- Be in that position at least for 10 seconds, and then gradually lower yourself back to the floor.
- Take a rest for about one minute and then repeat three to five more times.
- Beginners should start doing the plank using their elbows and toes and gradually steps forward to a high plank.
Mistakes Should Be Avoided While Doing Planks
- The effectiveness of the plank will reduce if your body is not in a straight line.
- Your head not raise high neither drop it down to the chest but should be kept in a neutral position to get maximum benefit.
- Wrong posture can lead to lower back pain, so it is important to squeeze your butt and hold your position in one straight line from shoulder to your feet.
- Your palms should firmly place on the floor to avoid wrist injury.
Recommended | Exercise #3 – 6 Steps for Pec Deck Butterflies for Reducing Breast Size