The Decline Dumbbell Fly allows you to perform the exercise with a more natural range of motion, engages more muscle fibers, and helps to stabilize the body.
It can help in shedding breast fat and tone the muscles underneath the breasts to reduce their size. Dumbbells are generally the easiest and safest way to maintain the balance and toning the chest muscles.
This exercise can be very effective if done in proper form.
The other two exercises for reducing the breast sizes are as follows:
- Step by Step Pushups for breast sizes reduction
- Step by Step Plank for breast sizes reduction
- Breast firming exercises list
Steps to do Decline Dumbbell Flyes:
- Step – 1 Hold the dumbbells with a neutral grip, palm facing in. Sit down on the decline bench and position the ends of the dumbbells in your hip crease.
- Step – 2 Lie down on the bench, keeping your feet flat on the floor and keep the dumbbells close to your chest.
- Once you get the position, please take a deep breath and press the dumbbells up and together in a semi-circular motion without allowing them to touch each other.
- Contract your chest muscles while doing the movement.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells retracting your shoulder blades and maintaining the angle at your elbows.
- Step – 3 When the dumbbells reach the chest level, please bring them back to the starting position.
- Complete as many repetitions as you want.
Mistakes to be avoided
- Do not press the dumbbells handles too tight; just focus on your pecs.
- Do not allow the dumbbells to touch or bang together at the top of each repetition.
- Always bend your elbows slightly to prevent injury to your chest.
- Always start with lightweight and practice a good form to get more benefits.
- While doing this exercise, keep the movement pattern steady at all times.