Excessive bigger breasts lead to many health problems, so by doing the regular workout, you can reduce them in size without any surgery.
Pec Deck Butterflies is an excellent workout for reducing breast size. This is a machine chest fly exercise that mainly targets the chest area and ribcage. This exercise is extremely helpful in creating define and shaped breasts. With this machine bench press exercise, you can work on your chest muscles through a better range of motion as keeping your body well supported.
Steps To Do PEC DECK BUTTERFLIES
- Step – 1 Adjust the seat pad of the machine according to your comfort.
- Step – 2 Choose a weight setting according to your comfort level.
- Step – 3 Sit on the seat pad straight and relax your neck and shoulders with your feet flat on the floor.
Step – 4 Now, simply extend your hands to the side to grab the handles.
- Step – 5 Your wrists, elbows, and shoulders should be in a straight line.
- Step – 6 Exhale and with a slow controlled movement, press your arms in front of your chest.
- Relax your wrists, and there should be a soft bend in your elbows.
- Hold it for a second keeping your arms fully closed in front of your chest.
- Inhale and slowly bring your arms back to the starting position.
- Repeat seven to ten times in sets of two with a short break in between the two sets.
- You can add more weight and repetitions as your fitness level improves.
Mistakes to Avoid
- It would be best if you did not hold your breath but breathe with each movement. Exhale while bringing the arms in front of the chest and inhale while returning to the open position.
- Be sure not to arch your back while performing this exercise as it may cause injury to your lower back. So maintain a good posture.
To get the maximum benefit, your movement should be slow and controlled rather than quick go.