Relations are something on which the world depends, which starts even before one is born. We can categorize them into two types.
- Blood Relations are made by God, not humans.
- Non-Blood Relations are made by humans.
The above relations somehow specify our personality.
The most sacred relation is mothers with their children. Whether or not a woman has given birth to the child, love, affection, and care remain the same. We will tell you about some of the famous Bollywood stepmothers, but before that, let’s clear some of the basic things first.
- Who is called stepmother?
A stepmother is a woman who enters the child’s family by being in a relationship with his/her father and not the kid’s biological mother. She “step up” to fulfill the role of a mother, and the kids are known as her step-children.
- What rights does a stepmother have?
The stepmother has every legal right of a wedded wife but might not have a legal right on the step-children unless you legally adopt them. Still, if you get separated or have a divorce, you might not have the right to make any claims on the step-kids. The rights may vary from country to country, so you need to check once with the authorities.
- Is a stepmother considered a parent?
Yes, she is considered a parent, and there are many examples of it. According to the Family Law Act 1975, these are the following considerations.
- You are a step-parent if you: are not a biological parent of the child.
- One of the child’s biological parents treats the child as a family member.
- You formed with the biological parent or did so while you were together.
- Are step-parents legal guardians?
Step-parents are appointed legal guardians for the child. However, the biological parents are responsible for the children. But the step-parent can legally adopt the child and become legal guardians and legal parents.
Many celebrities are step-parents and stepmothers. Just check out the list of famous stepmoms.
- Kareena Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan
The famous Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor is the wife of Saif Ali Khan. Saif was a divorcee when she married Kareena. He has two kids with Amrita; one is Sara Ali Khan. Sara Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are best friends to each other.
- Shahid Kapoor and Supriya Pathak
Shahid Kapoor met with Supriya Pathak when she was 6 years old. They both have great relationships with each other.
- Hema Malini and Sunny Deol
Hema Malini is a famous stepmother of Sunny Deol since she is the second wife of Mr. Both have cordial relations.
- Farhan Akhtar and Shabana Azmi
After separating from his first wife, Honey Irani, Javed Akhtar married Shabana Azmi. She becomes the stepmother of Farhan Akhtar, and both share a cordial relation.
- Bollywood Celebrities who Adopted Child
- Famous Bollywood Celebrities who Married Divorced Women
- 15 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Who Went For Live-in Relationship
- Celebrities who Got Married after 40
- Manyatta Dutt and Trishala Dutt
Trishala is the daughter of Sanjay Dutt and his first wife, Richa Sharma. Further, he married the Manyatta Dutt, and both have good relations.
- Pooja Bedi and Parveen Dusanj
The relation is not cordial because when Kabir Singh married Parveen Dusanj, Pooja Bedi was not invited. She also called Parveen Dusanj an evil stepmother.
- Amit Kumar and Leena Chandavakar
Amit Kumar and Leena Chandavakar have a great relationship with each other. Leena is the stepmother of Amit Kumar.
- List of Highest Paid Divorce in Bollywood
- Some Famous Affairs of Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen
- List of Indian Actress Who became Pregnant before Marriage
- Arjun Kapoor and Sri Devi
Actor Arjun Kapoor is producer Boney Kapoor’s son from his first wife, Mona Shourie, who died due to cancer. Sri Devi was the stepmother of Arjun, and they bonded well.
- Soni Razdan and Pooja Bhatt
Soni Razdan is a stepmom of Pooja Bhatt, and they both share a cordial relation. They also live together.
- Salman Khan and Helen
Helen is the stepmother of Salman Khan. They both have cordial relations and live together happily.
- Kiran Rao and Ira Khan
Ira Khan is a stepdaughter of Kiran Rao, and they also shared good relations.
- Prateik Babbar and Nadira Babbar
Prateik Babbar has accepted Nadira, his mother, and after so many years of drug addiction, he is living happily now.
It’s a myth that all stepmothers are wicked, like in the story “Cinderella”. Instead, they can also have an actual bond of mother-daughter/son with the step-children.