It’s been eight years since Anushka Sharma debuted in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi opposite Shahrukh Khan. Since then, she has constantly reinvented herself. Today she is a model, actress, and movie producer. She attempts to play different characters and goes through frequent makeovers to keep her style fresh and her fans surprised.
Anushka Sharma hairstyles add to her bold and positive persona. She is fearless when it comes to experimenting with her tresses.
Let’s check out the list of Anushka Sharma hairstyles
- Classic Long Bob
Anushka Sharma bob haircut always loved by everyone . Anushka Sharma new hairstyle is classic long bob with a sleek finish. Anushka talked about her post-delivery hair loss and said “When post baby hair fall makes you appreciate a good haircut even more. Thank you @georgenorthwood for this You are FAB!! And @sonamkapoor for connecting us.”
- Short and sweet pixie
Anushka Sharma styled short hairstyle pixie when working with the perfectionist Amir Khan in PK. It was the first time she styled a pixie and got the whole Bollywood buzzing.
- Neatly center-parted in front
Neatly center-parted bob tucked behind her ears, revealing her metallic ear wraps. She styles tousled waves at the ends. For similar short hairstyles must visit Kareena Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Anushka Sharma without Makeup Photos
- Best Cute Kangana Ranaut Hairstyles Ideas
- The 10 Most Influential Celebrity Hair Stylists In Bollywood
- 10 Stunning Hairstyles for Thin Girls
- Latest Hairstyles for 40s Women in India | 2022
- Red Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Latest Hairstyles for 30s women in India| 2022
- Side bun
Anushka styled this feathered side bun for a photoshoot. A deep side partition and slightly lifted texture make this sideburn exotic. This bun hairstyle portrays her dynamism.
- Sleekly pulled-back top
With a sleekly pulled-back top, Anushka Sharma rocks a half ponytail. With a T-shirt and jeans, she creates a casual and comfortable look.
- Pouf Ponytail
Anushka wore a pouf ponytail to Koffee with Karan. The pouf creates height while the hair at the back is tied in a low ponytail making a signature look. In Deepika Padukone latest hairstyles and Janhavi Kapoor Hairstyles, you can find more pouf ponytail options.
- Top Knot
The pretty actress binged this bold hairdo with confidence. This easy and trendy hairstyle displayed her willingness to create something new. For similar high messy hairstyles check out Shraddha Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Kriti Sanon Iconic Hairstyles
- Zareen Khan Latest Hairstyles
- Kajol Hairstyles : Discover Your Dreamy Looks
- Sonam Kapoor Hairstyles for Your Perfect Looks
- Latest Hairstyles for 20s Girls in India
- Tamannah Bhatia Latest Hairstyles and Haircuts
- Hairstyles of Shruti Haasan that are Flawless
- Wavy locks with a wispy fringe
Anushka, with her innocent looks, carried the wavy locks with a wispy fringe. It displays her playful personality.
- Center-parted ponytail
Anushka styled this chic version of ponytail a center-part. She has been spotted in this hairstyle many times at the airport, at dinner parties, and various outings. For similar low ponytail hairstyles check Priyanka Chopra Hairstyles and Ananya Pandey Hairstyles.
- Poker Straight and corporate look
Anushka slayed at the IIFA in a metallic gown with a poker straight and corporate look. Three IIFA wins, and various nominations show how good an actress she is. For similar wet hair looks check out Sara Ali Khan Hairstyles.
- Top 15 Virat Kohli Hairstyles
- How to Identify Skin Tone and Undertone for Your Skin?
- How to Choose the Right Hair Color for Indian Skin Tones?
- Blonde Hair Color Ideas for Young Women
- The Most Popular Shades of Black Hair Color
- Bob hairstyle with a strong middle part
A bob with a strong middle part is among Anushka Sharma Latest Hairstyles. She chopped her long hair and returned to a short classy bob. For similar messy check out Rashmika Mandanna hairstyles and Rakul Preet Singh hairstyles.
- Rolled Hairdo
Anushka chose to ditch the braided bun and went for a rolled hairdo. Her front manes are rolled and sealed in her twisted bun. She once again created a fresh and different look. Check out Alia Bhatt Hairstyles for similar messy bun.
- Different Hairstyles of Kiara Advani You Must Try
- Best Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape Women
- Hairstyles for Oval Face Shape Women
- Most Flattering Hairstyles For Square Faces Women
- List of Hairstyles to Look Hair Thicker
- Side-swept curls
Anushka looked stunning with this retro hairdo. Posing as a dancer in her dance sequence from Dil Dhadkne Do, she made us fall in love with her. The stone-studded hairpin and hand fan added some extra vintage charm.
- Sleek hairstyle
Among Anushka Sharma hairstyle wedding collection, it paired well with her traditional look. The actress had the whole Bollywood swooning with her sharp eyes.
- Aishwarya Rai Evergreen Hairstyles
- Katrina Kaif Latest Hairstyle You Must Try
- Sophisticated and easy Professional Women Hairstyles
- Trending Hair Color for Women 2022
- Best Jacqueline Fernandez Hairstyles of All Time
- Front bangs beach waves
This Anushka Sharma Hairstyle name suggests how cute and funk she looked sporting it. All her fans were left in awe as she opted to experiment with fringes, and the results were worth it.
Recommended Post –
- Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Heart Face Shape women
- The Most Flattering Hairstyles for Tall Girls
- Flattering Haircuts for Round Faces Women
- 20 Curls Hairstyles that are Perfect for Every Occasion
- Top Bridal Hairstyles carried by Fashion Divas
- Long side-parted Wavy hair
A romantic hairstyle, it paired well with the lovable Alizeh in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Loose waves and volume gave Anushka all the limelight.
- Curly long bob parted on the side
The side-parted curly bob is uneven and careless. Anushka messed up her bob and created an edgy style.