With her flawless features, striking personality and deep green eyes, this beauty has experimented with different hairstyles and surely rocked each and every look.
So, let’s have a look at some of the top inspiring Aishwarya Rai hairstyles name with photos.
- Center Parting Low Ponytail
The long hair brunette ponytail of Aishwarya Rai is an extremely classy way to style your locks. In order to get this style, just middle part your hair, run a flat iron, and brush all your hair into a low ponytail. For similar ponytail hair looks, you must check Janhavi Kapoor Hairstyles and Kareena Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Center-Parted Sleek and Straight Hair
On the Cannes Film Festival occasion, Aishwarya Rai put the best foot forward by going ahead with this simple straight look. Here, her chocolate brown hair color gives her locks a lustrous shine. It is one of the best Aishwarya Rai hair cut. Aishwarya Rai daughter hairstyle is also very stylish, called long bob with ba~ngs. For similar center parted sleek and straight hair check out Kajol Hairstyles and Sara Ali Khan Hairstyles.
- Wavy Curls
Wavy hair is among the well-known hairstyles of Aishwarya Rai. Moreover, it is among ideal hairstyles for tall girls that can be easily achieved by loosely curling your hair at the ends.
- Top Bollywood Actresses Latest Hairstyles
- Latest Hairstyles of Priyanka Chopra
- Anushka Sharma Latest Hairstyles
- Ananya Pandey Hairstyles that You can Recreate
- List of Hairstyles to Look Hair Thicker
- Blonde Hair Color Ideas for Young Women
- Best Short Hairstyles for 2022
- Tamannah Bhatia Latest Hairstyles and Haircuts
- Pink Hair Ends
Her fans totally love this pink-shaded hair of Aishwarya Rai. Her hair care secrets include hot oil massage once a week. You can try this Aishwarya Rai hair colour to get a new look.
- High Bun
The high bun updo is one of the professional hairstyles that are classic and suitable for any occasion. To get this amazing updo, you will straighten your hair, backcomb as much as possible and then secure it in the form of a high bun with pins.
- Different Hairstyles of Kiara Advani You Must Try
- 10 Stunning Hairstyles for Thin Girls
- Best Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape Women
- Flattering Haircuts for Round Faces Women
- How to Identify Skin Tone and Undertone for Your Skin?
- Top Bridal Hairstyles carried by Fashion Divas
- Best Shades of Burgundy Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Wet and Sleek Hairstyle
One of 40s women hairstyles, the sleek, wet hair can be simply achieved by shampooing and conditioning your hair and combining all of your locks to the back. For similar gelled hairstyle check Alia Bhatt hairstyles and Shraddha Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Puff Bun with Accessories
Aishwarya Rai carries this elegant updo effortlessly and with full grace. Be it a heavy gown or simple Anarkali; she doesn’t fail to look best on her hairstyles. For bun with accessories styles check out Sonam Kapoor hairstyles.
- Katrina Kaif Latest Hairstyles You Must Try
- Deepika Padukone Latest Hairstyles
- Kriti Sanon Iconic Hairstyles
- Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Heart Face Shape women
- Latest Hairstyles for 20s Girls in India
- Red Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Latest Hairstyles for 30s women in India| 2022
- Short Curls
Here comes one of the best youthful curly hair look with a layered haircut. Her chunky curls gave her a cute teenage look and became a trendy hairdo at that time.
- High Tight Bun
Another best hairstyle of Aishwarya Rai is the best and clean updo that suits her face shape perfectly. You can try this look when wearing an ethnic outfit. This look is created by Aishwarya Rai hair stylist Aastha Sharma.
- Zareen Khan Latest Hairstyles
- Best Cute Kangana Ranaut Hairstyles Ideas
- Best Jacqueline Fernandez Hairstyles of All Time
- Hairstyles for Oval Face Shape Women
- Most Flattering Hairstyles For Square Faces Women
- The Most Popular Shades of Black Hair Color
- Fabulous Hairstyles of Samantha Ruth Prabhu
These were some of the gorgeous hairstyles of Aishwarya Rai that can be achieved only if you follow a proper hair care regime along with regular hair treatment sittings. Moreover, behind all these trendy hairstyles is the celebrity hairstylist Astha Sharma, who brings out the best hairdo of Aishwarya Rai.