The celebrity kid of Bollywood, Ananya Pandey, is a well-known name in the Bollywood film industry. People might judge her for her acting skills only, but we know she has a great sense of fashion. Wherever she goes- she goes in style. Her outfit, makeup, hairstyles, everything is top-notch. She knows which hairstyle will go with what outfit, and you can take hairstyle ideas from her.
Here are some Ananya Pandey hairstyles which you can recreate.
- Half Hair Ponytail
Ananya styled her wavy hair in a half hair ponytail. This look works best when you have short hair. You can recreate this look by taking your hair just like you would for a ponytail but only half this time. Take a small rubber and tie it normally. For a messy look, comb your hair roughly. This look is perfect for any casual thing. For similar looks check Janhavi Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Center Parted Sleek Bun
Spotted at Ganesh Chaturthi slaying a center-parted sleek bun in a plain kurta, this hairstyle suited well on Ananya Pandey oval face shape. You can recreate this look by combing your hair and then parting it from the middle. Then, with the help of a comb, take both sides of your hair and tie them in a neat bun. Use a hairspray to keep the look sleek. For similar sleek bun check out Kajol Hairstyles and Sonam Kapoor Hairstyles.
- Best Cute Kangana Ranaut Hairstyles Ideas
- Zareen Khan Latest Hairstyles
- Alia Bhatt that You can Recreate
- Best Hairstyles for Oblong Face Shape Women
- Flattering Haircuts for Round Faces Women
- Best Shades of Burgundy Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Middle Parted Loose Curls
Ananya Pandey’s loose curls are perfect hairstyles for thin girls. You can recreate the look by detangling your hair. Now part it from the middle and use a curler to create loose curls. Next, lightly run your fingers through your curls. Now use a hairspray to make the curls stay. For similar curls check Shradhha Kapoor hairstyles and Kareena Kapoor hairstyles.
- Messy High Ponytail
Ananya Pandey looks sizzling in her messy high ponytail look. First, recreate the look by curling your hair (only if you don’t have naturally wavy or curly hair). Now tie your hair using your fingers in a ponytail. Leave a few curly strands in the front. Do not comb your hair afterward. For similar messy ponytail looks check out Jacqueline Fernandez hairstyles and Sara Ali Khan Hairstyles.
- Top Bollywood Actress Latest Hairstyles
- Kriti Sanon Hair Looks : Iconic Hairstyles of Kriti Sanon
- The 10 Most Influential Celebrity Hair Stylists In Bollywood
- The Most Flattering Hairstyles for Tall Girls
- Latest Hairstyles for 40s Women in India | 2022
- Red Hair Color Ideas for 2022
- Messy Low Bun
If you have long hair, you can easily recreate Ananya Pandey’s messy low bun look. Keep your hair just the way they are, do not curl them or comb them. Instead, use your fingers to untangle them and tie them in a loose bun. This will create a messy look. For similar messy bun visit Yami Gautam hairstyles.
- Wet Hair look
You can still create a wet hair look without actually washing your hair. All you need is a good gel. Apply it from your roots to the end. It’s your choice to comb your hair or not. If you comb your hair, you’ll get a neat look just like Ananya Pandey’s, or you can create a messy wet hair look. You can try this hairstyle next time you attend a party.
- Anushka Sharma Latest Hairstyles
- Latest Hairstyles of Priyanka Chopra
- Aishwarya Rai Evergreen Hairstyles
- Sophisticated and Easy Professional Women Hairstyle
- Latest Hairstyles for 20s Girls in India
- List of Hairstyles to Look Hair Thicker
- Half Tie
We think Ananya Pandey’s comfy look is a half-tied hairstyle. You can also create this comfortable look at home. It’s the same as half ponytail hairstyle, but you have to make a bun this time. This hairstyle goes with all types of face shape.
- Side Parted Curly Hair
In her film, “Pati, Patni, Aur Woh”, Ananya Pandey’s side-parted curly hairstyle was her iconic look. You can easily create this look by using a curler. Curl your hair, side part it, and use hairspray in the end. This hairstyle works both for casual and formal events. For beach waves check out Rashmika Mandanna hairstyles and Rakul Preet Singh hairstyles.
- Trending Hair Color for Women of 2022
- Hairstyles of Kiara Advani You Must Try
- Most Flattering Hairstyles For Square Faces Women
- Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Heart Face Shape women
- Blonde Hair Color Ideas for Young Women
- Top Bridal Hairstyles carried by Fashion Divas
- Sleek and Straight
If you’re looking for hairstyles in saree, then you should try Ananya Pandey’s sleek and straight hair look. You can create this hairstyle by using a hair straightener. Just straighten your hair from roots to ends, make a center part, and use hairspray. That’s it! Must check Katrina Kaif hairstyles and Deepika Padukone hairstyles for similar sleek and straight hair.
- Side-Swept Hair
When you’re bored of your regular hair, you can always just side-swept it and create a new look just like Ananya Pandey did. Just run your fingers through your hair and move either side of the hair to another side. This hairstyle takes only a few minutes and works best, especially if you’re running late. For similar beach waves hairstyles you must check Tamannah Bhatia hairstyles and Shruti Haasan hairstyles.
Recommended Post –
- The Most Popular Shades of Black Hair Color
- How to Choose the Right Hair Color for Indian Skin Tones?
- Latest Hairstyles for 30s women in India| 2022
All of these Ananya Pandey hairstyles can be easily recreated at home by you. All you need is good hair or wig, hair curler or straightener, hair spray, and the mood to make hairstyles.