You can easily reduce your breast size without needing surgery, by performing some simple exercises. These exercises, if done regularly, can help in decreasing the bust size to get the perfect size you always wanted. One of such effective exercise is PUSH-UPS. Push-ups, if done daily and perfectly, can help you to reduce breast fat with pushups that has built up around your breast, making your curves prominent and your bust firm and attractive.
Steps to do Push-Ups to Reduce Breast Size
Step 1 – Lie down straightly on your stomach side, on the floor.
- Step 2 – Your feet should be close to each other with your palms flat on the mat, and your hands should be a little wider than your shoulder-width apart.
- Step 3 – Your back should be flat.
- Step 4 – Now, while taking a deep breath lift your body using your arms, making a 90-degree angle between your hands and shoulders.
- Step 5 – Move your body downwards, towards the floor, slowly, until your chest, or chin touches the ground.
- Step 6 – Make sure your body is not bent, it should be in a straight line while lifting the body up and then down.
- Continue till you get exhausted.
- Do it ten times in the beginning and then gradually increase the repetitions and sets.
Tips for the proper form of Push-Ups
- Keep your back straight when lying on the floor.
- Do not lift your butt; it should be down
- Do not let your body sag down, but it should be in a straight line.
- Your hands should be firmly rooted on the ground or on a mat to protect wrist injury.