Most women have very large breasts because of various natural reasons. If you have breasts that are excessively large, are you happy and pleased with their size? Usually, men look for hot and sexy women with bigger boobs. Although you might not be complaining, you still need to deal with several inconveniences and discomforts because of your breast size.
Women who are not comfortable with the size of their breasts frequently wonder how to lose a cup size. The good news is that there are numerous options available to reduce the shape and size. However, breast reduction surgery seems to be the best and most dependable procedure to decrease your boob’s size.
- Reduce breast size naturally
- 4 Steps of Plank exercise for reducing breast size
- 6 Steps of Pushups for breast reduction
- 6 Steps for Pec Deck Butterflies for Reducing Breast Size
Here are a few answers to your doubt of “how can I make my breasts smaller”:
1. Breast Reduction Pills:
The number of women wishing to have their breast size reduced is staggering. Though breast reduction surgery considered as the most common treatment, the huge cost of surgery, the long & painful recovery, various potential risks and complications, and even the overall dangers of surgery would let women look for a natural alternative. In recent years, there is a great discussion regarding breast reduction pills, which was once used only by a few women but now take its position as the most acceptable alternative to breast surgery.
Price : 345₹
Rating : 4 Star
These pills comprise of a 100% natural formula, which targets the fatty cells found in the mammary glands. Therefore, the fatty cells are reduced in both size and number. As an outcome, you will avail of the smaller, firmer, and tighter breasts. Depending on various factors, the amount of time that you need to take these natural pills differs for every woman.
Price : 299₹
Some factors include the genetic differences and the size of breasts you want to decrease. Though these pills did not work for 100% of women, it works for several women. Because of the affordable cost, these pills refer to be the best option to try by many before undergoing any surgery.
Price : 999₹
Rating : 3 Star
Breast Reduction Pills Side Effects
Some of the possible side effects you can experience on the take of breast reduction pills are:
- Breast reduction pills contain ingredients like chromium picolinate that can cause skin irritation, itching, and diarrhea at high doses.
- Pills can be more dangerous to women with breast cancer and a history of blood clots.
- Another common ingredient present in pills is theobromine cacao, which can cause sweating, headaches, and trembling at high doses.
- Some of the ayurvedic ingredients present in pills may not suit your body and cause allergy, rashes, and irritation.
- Since these pills are taken on a regular basis, you can experience bloating and vomiting as well.
2. Breast Reduction Creams
Reducing breast size without surgery is a dream for most women who plagued with physical and psychological health problems often linked with the problematic large breasts. As the medical advancements have come so far, people touch the heights of perfection owing to the relentless and tireless efforts of scientists and doctors. Therefore, making changes to the skin is now possibly easier without taking any surgical procedure.
Price : 349₹
Rating : 3.5 Star
The breast reduction cream often reduces the size. How do creams shorten the size? Mostly, these products perform two functions in order to shorten them. While applying these topical ointments over your breasts, they will alter the hormones secreted by your body.
Price : 325₹
Rating : 3 Star
These creams have a number of chemicals, which are capable to reduce the fatty cells found in the affected region. People can avail of such products easily in the stores. However, you should take much care before buying one. Before trying them, be sure to consult with an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon because some sub-standard creams can cause side effects to your skin.
Price : 899₹
Rating : 3.5 Star
Which is better? Surgery or Natural alternatives
We all know that there are different techniques including minimally invasive, surgical, and non-surgical methods including breast firming exercises to bid goodbye to your heavy and large breasts. So, what is the perfect choice to shorten the breasts? Replying answer to this query is quite easy. Opt for the surgical treatment if you want to grab the results you need. In contrast, you may not receive the exact look you crave for if you choose to use topical creams. The surgical procedures assure the breast is properly contoured with the right size, shape, and weight.
Breast Reduction surgery Pros and Cons
Several women have experienced excellent results and benefits with breast reduction surgery. These include;
- Along with a reduction in breast size, you may also get a lift at the same time. Your surgeon will first remove the extra skin and then move the nipples higher to lift the breast.
- Women with breast surgery tend to experience better self-esteem as they begin to feel good about themselves and their body image.
- The surgery also fixes disproportionate breast size.
- Several insurance companies also help in paying for this surgery.
Although surgery can get you smaller breasts, it also has several drawbacks, which are as follows.
- Any surgical procedure involving anesthesia has risks; thus, you can get an infection, blood clots, or other side effects.
- You can feel tired and sore for a few days after the surgery. You will also have to delay rigorous activities for about a month.
- You might also bear the inserting of drains into your breasts after the surgery.
- With breast surgery, some women also experience decreased nipple sensations that might return in a month or take even longer.
- It can become hard for you to breastfeed after getting the surgery.
- Pain, soreness, and scarring also take place after the surgery.
To know more, feel free to consult with any seasoned plastic surgeon!