Are you worried about your sagging breasts? Don’t worry; there is special yoga for breasts that can lift them again. So, ladies, it’s time to get back that confidence and tight breasts.
Like fine lines and wrinkles, sagging breasts are also a natural change in the woman’s body with age. However, if you are young and having saggy breasts, then it can be due to smoking, exercising without a sports bra, weight loss, pregnancies, etc.
Here we have listed 7 yoga poses for breast tightening poses that can lift your sagging breasts and tone them. Go ahead and try these yoga poses for breast firming:
In this yoga pose, the lung volume is increased, thereby strengthening the abdominal muscles. This will provide additional support to your chest.
- In this pose, lie down on the chest and inhale in deep breaths.
- Get up from the floor with your arms putting your body weight on them.
- Lift your head, make exhaling breath and return to the starting position.
- Increase the holding time on the pose to up to 10 minutes over a period of time.
- Perform this yoga for good breast shape.
This yoga for breast fitness helps you strengthen the breast muscles and keep them in the correct shape.
- In this pose, you need to do stretch and hold it for some time.
- You start by standing straight, put your arms above your head and keep them together as in a namaskar pose.
- Now lift your left leg, place it on the right inner thigh, and keep your body weight on the right leg.
- Keep your arms upwards and take deep breaths.
- Be in this pose for 30 seconds and repeat with the other leg.
This yoga for breast support is good for treating backaches and bringing back the natural breast shape.
- Lie down on your stomach while exhaling breath.
- Bend the knees and bring them near the head.
- With your hands, hold your ankles and take an exhaling breath.
- Pull your arms with the legs by stretching.
- Stay balanced on your stomach and hold in this posture for 60 seconds.
This yoga for breast toning will surely make you feel good.
This yoga exercise for breast sagging makes your thorax elastic and helps it stretch better. This increases the strength of your breasts.
- Start with your feet apart and parallel to each other.
- Turn your left foot to the left and right foot inside.
- Take an exhaling breath and bend your left knee.
- Keep both your hands up now and parallel to the ground.
- Turn your head to the left and towards your wrist.
- Repeat this on the right side and do it 7-10 times a day.
This yoga for breast pain relief stretches the abdomen, thorax, thighs, and inguinal region. In this pose, the lung volume is increased, and the thorax is strengthened.
- You need to start by standing on your knees and pulling the feet closer.
- Then slowing bend backward.
- You need to keep your hands on the heels.
- Then arch the back portion and stretch the ribs.
- Take your head from the floor and stay in this position for 30 seconds.
This yoga for uneven breast size will improve spinal strength, stretch the thorax, and increases blood flow in the body.
- Keep your feet apart while standing.
- Turn left feet 90 degrees and right 15-degree angle.
- Use your left hand to touch your left ankle and keep your right arm upwards.
- This will make a straight line from the hands.
- Keep your spine and knees straight.
- Look at the fingers by turning your face up.
This yoga for breast lift helps improve the spinal cord, neck, and thorax. This also relieves fatigue and headaches.
- Start by lying down on the back and keep your feet apart.
- Pull your feet now to your butt.
- Keep your hands behind your head and point towards the back.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat it 7-10 times a day.
So ladies, get starting with these 7 yoga poses and say goodbye to sagging breasts.